I am an idiot and a fool. Please forgive me. I can't believe I left you off my list of leading ladies. Please believe that this was not done purposefully or for any reason other than my lack of wits and sheer forgetfulness. There is nothing forgetful about you and I am sorry for insulting you so. I saw you at the Oscars the other night and you were nothing short of gorgeous. Keira, Jessica, and Rachel Weisz were all beautiful but you put them to shame. Is there a more perfect example of the female form? I'm not sure that there is. On top of that, you are incredibly talented, both in front of and behind the camera. You are so much more deserving than Kate Beckinsale, who is just a notch above Tara Reid in her skill and made my list with a lot of help from her British accent. And how could anyone who knows me let me forget my love for Latina women and allow me to excuse you from my list? As previously stated, I am a great fool. Please accept my humble apology and find it in your heart to forgive me. My great hope is that someday I may redeem myself in your eyes and fulfill my dream to work and have sex with you.
Sincerely,
The Dunce-cap Marvel
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
nice new links - who was anonymous with the bald-faced? I almost peed my pants over your reply. (Well, ok, I actualy did pee just a little...he ha)
Post a Comment