Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Why is the American specimen so fascinated by lists?

This is a response to the list originally posted by 'lada.' I guess you are just s'posed to list 10 things that really set you off or get you going or something. Here's mine. Hey 'lada,' I'm of an accord with your mother; what's up with the fire?

10) 18th century muskets & Winchester rifles
9) trampolines
8) soft-serve ice cream
7) beer
6) cemeteries & very old churches
5) comic books
4) Irish fiddle music & drinking songs
3) libraries
2) lizards
1) movies

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm the American specimen now huh? You know you like making your list dammit.

And so what if I like fire? I don't torch buildings or people or anything, I just like to look at it, and possibly warm my hands. Besides, you like death (sticking my tongue out)