Thursday, June 08, 2006
Reunited with Grace
Well, I finally got my truck back today from the shop. She's all fitted out with new brakes (at an amazing cost of $530!) and driving well. The first place I drove to was the DMV to get my license reinstated. Success and success. What an incredible burden to be free of! It feels so nice to be able to drive wherever, whenever I want. I don't have to throw the cruise control on at the exact speed limit; I can speed again without having to worry about going to jail in the unlikely occurence that I get pulled over. Yep, Grace and I can get back to driving around and having our little adventures. Now I can start worrying about finding the cash to fill up the gas tank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When did you two start dating?
-Charles
Post a Comment