Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fugitive in my own house

My life has officially reached '321 E. Clayton St.' levels. That was my residence during the worst year of my life in case you didn't know. I've been avoiding my roommate for the past week after his initial request for the rent check. He also gave me the lease to sign for the upcoming year; not quite sure what to do with that one. I haven't seen or talked to him since last Thursday. I wasn't coming out of my room for awhile; now I just haven't even been home for a few days. A few of my tricks have included:

- I take showers and leave my room only when my roommate is at work or class.
- I've been reduced to crawling out of my window to leave the apartment a couple of times to avoid discovery.
- One day last week I parked my truck in an entirely different part of the complex rather than in front of my house.
- I went to Atlanta for the weekend and am now hiding out at a friend's a mile down the street from my house. I came back to my clubhouse to use the computer but I won't go home until later tonight when my roommate is asleep. I'm looking forward to that since I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

This would all be very comical if it wasn't so sad. And I'm about to run out of gas.

No comments: