10) Ziyi Zhang: Her work is both powerful and subtle and she commands the physicality and grace for action films and the presence for drama. I've never really been all that attracted to Asians, but she's hot.
9) Emmanuelle Chriqui: I first noticed her in the college comedy 100 Girls and since then in bit work, such as Waiting and HBO's Entourage. I don't know much about her acting, but she's fucking hot!
8) Uma Thurman: If she's good enough for Quentin, she's good enough for me.
7) Natalie Portman: She's been nominated for an Oscar and she was in Star Wars!? Duh!
6) Scarlett Johannson: I actually fell in love with her before Bill Murray and Sofia Coppola did. Ghost World anyone?
5) Kate Beckinsale: In Underworld she plays a hot, Goth vampire chick who takes pity on us mere mortals. Harry Knowles just creamed his pants.
4) Keira Knightley: See # 7 plus British accent. (Star Wars Trivia: She and Natalie Portman both played Queen Amidala in Episode I)
3) Charlize Theron: I honestly do respect Charlize's acting chops. Evan and I saw Monster and it was pretty powerful. In addition, I'd bat cleanup to Stephan Jenkins any day of the week.
2) Jessica Alba: Wow, talk about a strong argument for interracial marriage. I actually do think she's a good actor; I'm just worried she's gonna get type-cast into comic book roles. Guess I'll have to rescue her.
1) Catalina Sandino Moreno: I love her and I will marry her.
Quote of the Week:
"Apropos of sleep, that sinister adventure of all our nights, we may say that men go to bed daily with an audacity that would be incomprehensible if we did not know that it is the result of ignorance of the danger."
- Baudelaire

No comments:
Post a Comment