Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Good news . . . for me
Tonight I found out that my cousin sold her house and she is for definite moving to South Carolina. Well, I mean she was coming to Columbia no matter what, it was just a matter of how soon with her house being sold and all. I'm friggin' estatic cuz she's the jam and we're pretty close and now we are geographically close as well. But I also realized that it kinda sucks for her. She's giving up a really cool town in Chicago and her sister and her parents. When she first knew she had to move I hoped her and her husband would go somewhere cool so I could go visit them there. But I ended being really glad they were gonna just be an hour and a half away. So now I'm torn between feeling happy cuz she's close and feeling guilty for feeling happy cuz her family is losing proximity to a really awesome daughter/sister. I'm a selfish bastard. Hopefully it all works out for the best and Karen and my aunt & uncle come down to visit a lot and everyone sees everyone often. I mean there's always Savannah St. Patrick's Day 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we can go to bulldog games and have weekly foursquare tournaments. it will be grand. love
Post a Comment