Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Mel Kiper
Mel Kiper needs to get a life. I mean, the guy surely knows what he is talking about and is the go-to guy for the draft, but the dude needs like a hobby or something. He just put up his Big Board for the 2007 draft!? I love NFL football as much as the next guy, but I am just not interested. I'm still thinking about the draft we had two weeks ago! In two fucking weeks, he has analyzed all the college players that will be graduating and possibly leaving early after this season? Mel, take a vacation. There's no way this guy has a family; this is a classic example of being married to the job. And I'm not really convinced he knows anything about real football either. Sure he can evaluate possible talent for teams, but has he really taken the time to watch a real football game? I'm convinced that ESPN locks him up in a little room like the gimp from 'Pulp Fiction' and brings him out for a month out of the year. What a life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment